Why join us for a photography workshop?
- All of our workshops are designed to be small groups with a maximum of 8 people. You are guaranteed a ratio of no more than 4 attendees to 1 leader.
- We accommodate gluten free participants and most special dietary needs. Our co-leader, Kathryn has Celiac and follows a strict gluten free diet.
- We are excellent leaders and instructors with many years of industry and academia teaching experience.
- You will have two experienced professional photography leaders on every trip. This ensures a lot of opportunity for one on one coaching.
- Our work is recognized through our award winning photographs and online publication with National Geographic, Smithsonian, Photoshop World, Massachusetts Audubon Society, Pullman Audubon Society, Arizona Highways, Cape Cod Life, US Department of Interior, Photographers Forum, Digital Photography Magazine and other local organizations.
- We know the area where we are shooting. We have photographed these places many times from many angles. We know how to get you in the best spot possible at the right time to get the best results.
- Everything is included. We take care of the details so you can enjoy your experience and focus on photography!
- We will provide you guidelines/tips for each shoot to help improve your photos at each location.
- We are focused on your shots not ours!
- We are always available, not just during shoots and work sessions, but at any time during the trip.
- We are insured.
- We are formally trained by the New York Institute of Photography (NYIP) and are graduates of their Professional Photography program.
- We are Project Management Professional (PMP) certified. We know how to plan trips. This really helps ensure that the trip runs smoothly.
- Repeat discount, referral discounts are available (inquire for additional information).
- We have a sense of humor and we have fun doing what we do!
As you can see, there are so many reasons. So why wait, come on a photography workshop with us!